I'll never grow old ... and some of my other favorite fantasies!


I’ll never grow old … and some of my other favorite words of fiction!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Win a free e-book "Master of Emotion!

One of my favorite blogs, Mormon Mommy Writers at:

http://www.mormonmommywriters.blogspot.com/2012/01/when-writing-meets.html
is giving away a free copy of my e-book "Master of Emotion" on Monday, January 9th. If you become a follower, you can earn the chance to win a free copy in your format of choice. I'm hoping I'll win one of the many prizes.  Check them out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi D.

    Just found your blog ! I will be linking you up to prayformarky.blogspot.com as soon as I get a chance! Thank you SO very much for your sweet generosity in talking about our precious boy and his blog. The book looks fantastic ! Love, Markysmom, aka Lynette

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your comments!