D. Ogden Huff is a sun addict who moved to Arizona at the age of two. She's lived there ever since, except for a two year stint in Utah where she discovered that she gets cold just looking at pictures of snow.
Thankfully, she lives in sunny Phoenix with the man of her dreams and a house full of kids, ranging in ages from elementary school to young adult. They are the funniest people she knows, and there is often choking at the dinner table because of the constant humor.
Master of Emotion is her debut novel. Also look for Supreme Chancellor of Stupidity, Book 2 of the four book series to be e-published soon.
Apollo High School, Glendale, AZ, high school diploma, Newspaper Editor
Arizona State University, BS in Accounting
• Reconnected with writing a few years ago (after a 25 year break to research the complexities of raising children and teenagers).
• Completed three novels and three children's books in four years.
• Three additional novels in process.
• Comfortable speaking in front of large or small groups.
• Currently responsible for 150 young women as leader of a church group, with monthly speaking responsibilities.
Chapter President – Westside Stories Chapter of American Night Writers Association, Phoenix, AZ
• Joined ANWA in 2008 and attended the 2009 and 2010 ANWA Writer's conferences.
• Eagerly seeks opportunities to have work critiqued.
• Volunteers often to critique the work of others. Beta reader for Kaylee Baldwin's published book, Meg's Melody.
Executive Treasurer – American Night Writers Association, Phoenix, AZ
• Member of ANWA Ad hoc Bylaws and Policies and Procedures Committee
• Responsible for overseeing incorporation process and non-profit status request